Building licenses
Major work permit and prior communications
Also called Urban Planning License or Construction Permit, it is necessary to request it from the local administration when it is intended to carry out any type of construction, reform, rehabilitation, etc.
Due to my extensive experience with the public administration I am in charge of all kinds of procedures with Municipalities or any type of entity, from the complete process of a new building license to the prior notification of the start of an activity.
Prior communications

Also called like minor work permit necessary for technically simple works such as change of coatings, paving, repairs, etc.

Major work permit

Is necessary Your request because is required for the construction of new construction, as well as
For more complex works such as changes of use in a property, structural modification, change of height or volume or substantial changes to the facade.

Contact us

Logo Anatael Alayon Arquitecto

This Architecture studio directed by the Architect Anatael Alayón member of the College of Architects of the Canary Islands


Avda. Lucio Díaz Flores Feo, 22 Edificio Las Tapias Oficina 3. Las Chafiras. San Miguel de Abona CP 38639. Tenerife, Spain

Open hours

Monday - Friday
9 am - 2 pm
5 pm - 8 pm